SUBSCRIBER INSTRUCTIONS FOR SEAT SELECTION
The process for selecting your Subscriber seats is almost identical to the process for buying a Single Ticket through our website. Please do not be concerned - you will not be required to provide a credit card number - nor will this process cost you any money.
1. Have your show date and Flex Pass Redemption Code handy.
2. Click HERE BUY TICKETS ONLINE and the Ticket Buying page will open in a separate window.
3. Select the performance you would like to attend from the calendar.
4. Select the number of tickets you want.
5. The system will select the 'Best Available Seats' for you. However, if you prefer to choose your own seats from the seating chart select "Let me pick my own seats from a map" and then choose Next Step
Once you have selected your new seat(s) please click on Next Step to continue.
PLEASE IGNORE THE NEXT PAGE and CLICK "CHECK OUT" to CONTINUE.
6. Enter your name and contact information.
NOTE: you only have to enter this information once, the first time you reserve seats. After that, either the system will remember who you are OR all you will have to do is to click on the "I am already registered" button on this page and then enter your email address to have the system recall your registration information.
7. On the Check Out page, there is a place for you to enter your Subscriber "Flex Pass" Redemption Code. The Subscription Confirmation Letter that we sent you with the details of your Subscription order contained the Flex Pass Redemption Codes. The Codes are a six digit number combined with your last name - example: 123456Frankel
Please note that you may have received more than one code - one for your subscription tickets, one for the show GREETINGS!, if you have added that show to your subscription, and - if you have subscribed at a donor level - one for your complimentary tickets. You'll want to share the complimentary ticket code with your friends and hold on to the other code(s) for your own personal use.
8. After you have entered your Flex Pass Code and pressed the Redeem button, you will still need to press the Submit button to complete your order. After your order has been processed, you will be presented with a page from which there is a link to view and print the tickets at home for the production that you have just selected.
If you accidentally close the browser or overlook this step to print your tickets, there is no need to panic as your confirmation email also contains a link that allows you to view and print the tickets to this performance.
Thank you again for subscribing and we look forward to seeing you at the theatre! And, remember, can still reserve seats by calling the Box Office. Our online system is just one option.
Please don't hesitate to call us with any questions: 845-647-5511.